CONTACT US: Please copy, paste and send from your favorite e-mail sending window the following information to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Your E-mail address: Phone: Comments or questions:
The National Association of Alternative
Benefits Consultants, Inc. (NAABC) is a professional
"non-commercial" trade organization that was developed to represent insurance producers and
brokers across the United States who market Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and other Consumer Driven Health Plans to individuals and employers/groups.
Our goal is to provide formal support and education to those
agents who are, or wish to become active in the consumer driven
health plan and self-funding markets.
As a Professional Trade Organization
We represent alternative benefit insurance producers
- We encourage member-to-member collaboration as a means to foster prospecting
and sales ideas.
- We continually work towards development of other vehicles to underline
the importance of the continued involvement of the agent
in health insurance production.
As an Educational Organization
We offer our members the opportunity to obtain the
advanced degree of Chartered Benefit Consultant (CBC)™............designating them as experts in HSA and other alternative
funding benefit program implementation. Any CBC wishing to extend his/her knowledge of the CDHP market place may obtain the Advanced Charterd Benefit Consultant designation
As a Marketing Organization
- We assist members with production of the HSA and other alternative benefit
- We offer our members a listing on the state-by-state directory on our
- Beginning January 2012, we will be running webinars to feature products and services offered by outside vendors to enhance member experiences and opportunities.
As an Advocacy Group.
We continually work with other organizations and professional groups
in order to provide accurate and comprehensive information to the public
on the existence and benefits of HSA’S.